- The nominee must be under 30 years old.
- The nominee must have been actively involved as a volunteer for at least five years with a MILSET member, a MILSET Region, and/or at the global MILSET level.
- The candidature must be prepared and endorsed by the nominee’s organisation, Regional Executive Committee or MILSET Executive Committee.
- The recipient receives a certificate and a trophy at the MILSET General Assembly held during MILSET Expo-Sciences International.
- The recipient will be announced on the website.
Challenge given to the Award’s recipient
Develop an initiative to enhance the engagement or experience of young volunteers at the MILSET member, region or global level.
- Call for candidatures to all MILSET members, MILSET Regional Offices and MILSET Executive Committee.
- Candidate review and approval of the awardee by MILSET Executive Committee.