20th Scientific Toys competition
|Dates: 21/07/2012 - 31/07/2012
Organisers: Vedecká Hračka, MILSET-Europe
Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20th SCIENTIFIC TOYS international competition under the auspices of MILSET EUROPE
Design a functional and aesthetic scientific or recognitive toy or game that uses or demonstrates a natural phenomenon or regularity.
- A written or electronic application form and designed scientific or recognitive toy or game in an appropriate form (the product, prototype, model, sketch, drawings, photography, video, etc.) has to be delivered to the organizer until 31st of July 2012.
- Prizes: 1st valued at € 400, 2nd valued at € 300, 3rd valued at € 200.
- A written or electronic application to the competition in Slovak or English must include details:
a) The creator or applicant: name, year of birth of the creator, address (telephone, e-mail), the signature of the designer or his representative, the date.
b) Scientific toy: name, related natural law or phenomenon, instructions for use, short description.
- The organizer won't pay the costs associated with procuring, purchasing, development, transport and so forth. After evaluation of the competition the proposal will be returned to the applicant who so requests.
- Incoming proposals will be published on www.vedeckahracka.sk by the 15th of August 2012.
- The final ranking list will arise on the 30th of September 2012 by adding ratings by: a) all on-line applicants; b) the International Jury.
- The results of the evaluation will be sent to all applicants and will be published in the media, which will inform about the competition with the knowledge of organizer.
VEDECKÁ HRAČKA/SCIENTIFIC TOY
Švermova 26 974 04 Banská Bystrica Slovensko/Slovakia
Tel.: +421 903 549 243