MILSET General Assembly
|Date: 12/07/2007 14:00
Place: Durban, South Africa
Paris, June 5, 2007
Very dear friends,
We have the pleasure to invite you to participate to the 11th General Assembly of MILSET which will be held in Durban, South Africa, on July 12, 2007 at 2:00 p.m. during the 2007 ESI.
The agenda will be:
- Moral Report – President – Vote
- Financial Report – Treasurer – Vote
- Signature Delegation for bank effects
- Nomination – Accounting Commissioner
- Report of the Regional Secretariats
- Attribution of the ESI 2009
- Action Plan – Congress follow-up
- Executive Committee – Election
- Nomination of the Regional Secretariats representatives
- Election – Mandate 2007-2011
- Written questions, which have to be sent to the General Secretary, before July 2, 2007
You will find attached a Representation Mandate, which shall be presented to the MILSET office in Durban, before the General Assembly. A candidature form is also attached in regards with the Executive Committee election; you must inform us of your interest, in sending the candidature form to the General Secretary, before July 2, 2007.
We wish to remind you that you must pay your membership fee in order to obtain the right to vote at the General Assembly; the fees for 2007 and 2008 are 200 US$. The payment of the membership fee will be possible during the ESI and an electronic follow-up will be done for those who did not attend.
Receive, very dear friends, all my friendship.